< Back To Team
- Home Base
- Incline Village, NV
- Dir. Business Development , Corporate Visions
- Years on Atlas Racing
- Keeping my running training going through the winter is critical for me. And I hate, yes hate running on a treadmill. There are endless trails around my house in Tahoe to get out and explore on snowshoes. The local 5k/10k/1/2 marathon snowshoe races are a nice change from my longer races in the summer and keep me motivated. Most people I talk to can’t imagine running on snowshoes until I show them my Atlas gear. We make every race a family day with our 3 kids running in the kids race and eating all the treats after. Good times!
- 1st place Trans Rockies 6 day 120 mile run - 80+ women
- 2nd place Northstar snowshoe series
- Xterra Triahtlon World Champion
- Land Rover G4 Challenge, 2nd place team at US selections
- Season Goals
- Hoping for a good snow season in Tahoe so our local snowshoe race series take place!