< Back To Team
- Home Base
- Mountain View, CA
- Director of Online Marketing
- Years on Atlas Racing
- I race to feel pain - the pain that comes from pushing my body to the limits of strength and endurance. I race to find focus - the stillness in the mind that comes from diverting oxygen from the brain to the muscles. I race to feel the burn - the heaviness induced by lactic acid building up faster than my muscles can get rid of it. I race to get away - to leave behind the routine of daily life. I race because it's hard - the long way around, the trail less traveled, the high road and the unknown territory between where we start and whenever we finish. I race to win - to beat the course, to best the competition, to become better than the person I was last year. Next year I hope to be faster than the person I am now. Next year I'm going to kick my own ass.
- 31st at 2014 USSSA National Championships
- Race Director for the 2013 USSSA National Championships
- 15th at 2010 USSSA National Championships
- 12th at 2009 USSSA National Championships
- 1st place - Frog Lake Snowshoe Race - Mt. Hood, OR (2007 & 2008)
- Season Goals
- Pray for snow in the Sierras. Fingers crossed that races aren’t cancelled. If necessary race on the beach.