< Back To Team
- Home Base
- Truckee, CA
- Food & Beverage Director at PlumpJack Squaw Valley Inn.
- Years on Atlas Racing
- Since 1998 with a single year lapse in judgement in 2010 (15 years)
- A long time ago on a snowy field in the farmlands of Norway, I dawned my grandfathers wooden skis. A passion for snow country was born. In 1998 I relocated to the Sierras where I was first introduced to snowshoeing. Once I put my first pair on, I never looked back. Today, I believe snowshoe running to be the strength in all the running I do. I would be less of an athlete without it.
- 1st place, 2008 Tahoe Rim 50k.
- 1st place, 2008 Silver State 50K.
- 2nd place, 2008 Big Blue Adventure Series 10 Mile Trail Run.
- 2nd place, 2008 Escape from Prison Hill 1/2 Marathon Trail Run.
- 1st place, 2008 ASC Snowshoe Challenge.
- 2nd place, 2008 Northstar Snowshoe Racing Series Race 1.
- 1st place, 2007 Tahoe Rim 50K (course record).
- 4th place, 2007 Headlands 50K USATF National Championships.
- 1st place, 2007 ASC Snowshoe Challenge.
- 2003 Pikes Peak Marathon - 4th
- 2004 USSSA National Championships - 10th
- Season Goals
- To continue to put the sport of snowshoeing in front of as many runners as possible. Race when I can but promote the sport more.